“The beginning is always today.” ― Mary Shelley
Today is the day:
- To begin that project you have been ignoring.
- To get your finances in order.
- To start exercising in the morning.
- To call your childhood friend.
- To start your own blog.
- To visit your parents.
- To hire a coach.
- To write in your journal.
- To donate to that charity.
- To shred your credit cards.
- To walk away from the dessert.
- To do something that scares you.
- To clean out the clutter.
- To read that book.
- To break your routine.
- To say “I’m sorry”.
- To forgive.
- To drink more water.
- To pick up your grandchild from school.
- To book that trip.
- To spend time with your best customer.
- To spend the day with your kids.
- To leave your comfort zone.
- To be thankful for your health.
- To move forward.
- To START!
REMARKABLE or AVERAGE?
– Joe Ciccarone