“You can’t think negative thoughts and live a positive life.” – Joel Osteen
There are 2 channels that broadcast inside your head.
The Negative Channel & the Positive Channel.
What channel are you tuning into?
The Negative Channel tells you:
- “You’re going to fail.”
- “You’re too old.”
- “It’s too risky.”
- “You’re best days are behind you.”
- “You’re not good enough.”
- “That idea will never work.”
- “You’ll never have a baby.”
- “You’ll never get married.”
- “It’s too difficult.”
- “You will be in debt forever.”
- “You will always be overweight.”
- “It’s too late.”
- “It’s too early.”
- “Your back is always going to hurt.”
- “Your best customer is going to leave you.”
The Negative Channel likes to creep inside your mind when your energy and willpower are low.
The Negative Channel thrives on your fear, doubt, & anxiety.
You have to intentionally turn off your negative thoughts.
You have to purposely focus your mind on the positive.
The Positive Channel tells you:
- “Your best days are in front of you.”
- “Your plan is solid. Time to grow your business.”
- “Move forward.”
- “Great things are about to happen.”
- “You can lose that weight.
- “You can change your life.”
- “You can get your finances in order.”
- “You can fix that bad back.”
- “You will meet the right person.”
- “You have everything you need to succeed.”
Your thinking has to be intentional. Your life will follow your thoughts.
It starts with your thoughts. It ends with your actions.
3 Actions to Crush Negative and Turn On Positive:
1) Read for 10 minutes from positive book as soon as you wake up.
- This will set your mind to look for opportunity & abundance.
- This will focus your mind on possibilities, not problems.
- This will fill your mind with positive and push out the negative.
2) Exercise for 30 minutes – 4x a week.
- Find an activity that pushes you. Work up a sweat.
- Exercise clears out your mental toxins.
- Then fill your clear mind with fresh ideas from positive people & books.
3) Start a Journal.
- Write down 3 things you are thankful for at the end of each day.
- After 1 week you will have 21 great reasons to think positive.
- After 1 year you will have 1,000+. Wow!
Turn off the negative. Tune into the positive.
Watch your life evolve from AVERAGE to REMARKABLE.
– Joe Ciccarone