“What is consistent in your life; is your life”
Slow steady progress crushes occasional flashes of brilliance.
CONSISTENCY creates a “Wow!” factor.
CONSISTENCY will be one of my 3 words for 2015.
I will be more consistent with my:
It’s easy to show up once.
It’s difficult to keep showing up.
- Buying a book is simple.
- Reading 30 minutes each morning is difficult.
- Starting a blog is easy.
- Writing a blog post each week is challenging.
- Joining a Jiu Jitsu academy is exciting.
- Showing up to Jiu Jitsu class 3x a week for 10 years is hard.
There will be times that it will not be convenient to show up.
There will be times when you can think of 10 reasons why you should not go.
The stop and start process is the killer of greatness.
Darren Hardy says. “Lack of consistency is the subtle stealer of all dreams, goals and ambitions.”
Show up to your mission, even when it is inconvenient.
These moments will define your life.
- an attitude.
- a mind set.
- a defining moment.
Consistency establishes your reputation.
Consistency makes you relevant.
Consistency separates you from the masses.
CONSISTENCY will determine your:
- bank account.
Start the process. Build momentum. Stay in motion.
The Rule of Consistency: It’s an apple a day.
- It’s not – 7 apples at the end of the week.
- It’s not – 30 apples at the end of the month.
- It’s not – 365 apples at the end of the year.
Cramming does not work.
Cramming is the gateway to AVERAGE.
3 Ways to Build Consistency in 2015:
- Schedule 1 Hour of “Think Time” each week.
- Put it in your planner.
- Keep that hour sacred & distraction free.
- Start by writing down your 3 VIP goals for 2015.
- Keep refining your ideas.
- Decide what actions you need to take.
- Do 1 thing each day to move your goals forward.
- Take baby steps.
- Build momentum.
Slow & steady wins the race.
- Want to declutter? Start with 1 drawer.
- Want to lose 20 pounds? Start by skipping 1 dessert.
- Want financial freedom? Start by saving $50.
Where do YOU need to be more consistent?
Start small. Start slow. But START.
Watch your life evolve in an awesome new direction.
Consistency is “the secret” that separates the REMARKABLE from the AVERAGE.
– Joe Ciccarone