“Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
Picture This . . .
It is December 31, 2015.
You are having dinner with your family.
The discussion turns to 2015.
Wow! What a year.
2015 was one of your most successful years ever.
- What did you achieve?
- What obstacles did you overcome?
- What comfort zone did you leave?
- What did you accomplish?
- What new skills did you develop?
- What risks did you take?
- What books did you read?
- What people did you meet?
- What new places did you explore?
- What bad habits did you break?
- What positive habits did you START?
- What goals did you reach?
- What limits did you destroy?
Each new year starts with promise and hope.
It’s an opportunity to start fresh. It’s a chance to begin again.
Seize this opportunity.
- Stop and reflect.
- Be GRATEFUL for all your blessings.
- Acknowledge what you need to change.
- Find the courage to take the 1st step.
- Take action.
RESOLUTION QUESTION: How will 2015 be different for you?
What’s holding you back from having a BREAK OUT 2015?
Only 3 things are in your way:
- Your EGO.
- Your HABITS.
- Your FEAR.
Jon Acuff wrote to succeed you must, “Punch fear in the face.”
Come out of the gates on January 1, 2015 swinging.
In 2015, you will:
- Take that trip.
- Donate to that charity.
- Lose that weight.
- DECLUTTER your life.
- Take on that new challenge.
- Show your GRATITUDE.
- Reconnect with old friends.
- Be more EMPATHETIC.
- Grow your business.
- Ask more questions.
- Be less judgemental.
- Do work that matters.
- Create awesome memories.
Make 2015 one of the defining years of your life.
- Take risks.
- Celebrate your failures.
- Embrace each victory.
Make 2015 the year you said farewell to AVERAGE and rang in REMARKABLE.
– Joe Ciccarone